cop owns kid on forum

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All I gotta say is cliff notes.

I won't even read a 20 page thread on here, and he doesn't really own anybody, from the eight pages I did read, he quoted some local regulations, and not much else.

obviously you just skimmed it.

cruzan_boy = kid who got pulled over
M_Davis = cop who pulled him over

start reading from page 3...

I'll see you in court bish!!

then u should have put me in jail, i dont care all i know is that i wasn't going 80 mph for sure. maybe 55-60 thats all.

<click> <print>

M Davis, retrieves this from the printer in case cruzan boy decides to go to court.

:lmao: owned

That's not the cop owning him, that's him owning himself. And as pointed out later, a post of an interent message board could not be used in court.

That's true too, but the mere fact that the kid can't keep his story straight from day to day isn't going to be very detrimental to the cops case.

Yeah I read the entire 20pgs....had spare time. IMO the cop didn't really own anyone. There were just a bunch of losers on the site riding his dick cause he's a cop. Whatever, you'll get that I guess. There was a very good argument made by the Johnny Mneumonic character. I felt he made better points than anyone else and it seems he has taken a few communications classes. He was able to pick apart peoples arguments and identify the common tactics people were using to argue the point without really addressing it. Anyway, wasn't a very good link and the cop didn't own anyone IMO.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 4 2005, 01:18 PM
That's not the cop owning him, that's him owning himself. And as pointed out later, a post of an interent message board could not be used in court.
[post=507827]Quoted post[/post]​

That being true, you still gotta admit that its hella ironic.

stupid, that cop is an asshole like most orlando cops

not really sure if any pwnage occured, but johnny effectively plays the part of the pseudo-intellectual antagonist.

Maybe its just me but threads like that, with so much ass kissing, are kind of hard to read.

Sounds like the city of Orangeburg's Public Safety. They live to make our lives hell. I dont know who tould these bitches around here that they run the damn world but they take it to F****** serious.

Back