Cop video of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats all fine and good. but what if theres something in there that is from a previous owner that you dont know about. like a roach that fell down under the seat or between the seat cushion or something. cops come, search you, find it, and you get busted.

what if you put coke on a hookers pussy, snort it off, but then she sits on your car seat when you take her back to the curb, but sinces she doesn't wear panties, there is some residue left on your seat and the cop sees it?

what if, what if, what if......

in your situation, tell the cop you want a blood test and show him the new registration that you bought it recently. otherwise, chalk it up to bad fucking luck and having a cop who wants to search your shit. odds are, if someone isnt' a tool bag, a cop wont just randomly search your car to that extent.

search my car. tear it apart. i don't smoke weed. there wouldn't be a bud, roach, empty bag, not even a fucking lighter. i don't drink in my car, no bottles, nothing. not even prescription pills. i don't have friends who do that stuff either. it's just not a problem. if you (not literally YOU) have to worry about being pulled over or "protecting your rights", odds are, you're doing something, or have done something stupid in the past.

have your registration legit, insurance, valid license, and you're fine. no guns either. if they find anything in my car, it's probably a red bull and a taco bell wrapper.

You are completely missing the big picture. There are no degrees of losing your rights. One day you may find yourself in a compromising situation, and then you'll really be wishing that you had worried more about protecting them ...too bad that at that point it's too late.

what if you put coke on a hookers pussy, snort it off, but then she sits on your car seat when you take her back to the curb, but sinces she doesn't wear panties, there is some residue left on your seat and the cop sees it?

what if, what if, what if......

in your situation, tell the cop you want a blood test and show him the new registration that you bought it recently. otherwise, chalk it up to bad fucking luck and having a cop who wants to search your shit. odds are, if someone isnt' a tool bag, a cop wont just randomly search your car to that extent.

Doesn't matter if you got it recently or not. Most people on tgis site have a used car. There's probably all kinds of shit wedged in places, hidden, under panels etc that you had no idea was there.

Also, if a dog smells it and alerts on your vehicle, they will rip your car apart to find whatever is in there. And you get busted for it.

The whole dog alerting thing is such bullshit. They can train a dog to signal whenever they fucking want. I can't believe we've let them scam us out of our privacy rights.

Maybe that particular dog wasn't trained that way :shrug2:

the guys were literally being dicks and wanting to get caught in order to test these cops patience.
If he wanted to play that game I would have shot it back at him.

All my answers would have been "it's my right, I don't have to tell you shit. here's your ticket have a nice day. :)

Last edited:
All my answers would have been "it's my right, I don't have to tell you shit. here's your ticket have a nice day. :)

Police aren't private citizens, they are public servants who's job is to uphold the law, and our rights, not create, or interrupt law, but to enforce the law.

With your line of reasoning, is it justifiable for the fry cook to spit in your burger if you are rude to him? Is it alright to punch a guy in the mouth if he uses language that offends you? Is it cool for someone to break a beer bottle over your head because you were looking at his wife?

People are assholes. You don't have to be one too.
That guy was an asshole. Those cops not only didn't have to be assholes, they should lose their jobs.

With your line of reasoning, is it justifiable for the fry cook to spit in your burger if you are rude to him? Is it alright to punch a guy in the mouth if he uses language that offends you? Is it cool for someone to break a beer bottle over your head because you were looking at his wife?

People are assholes. You don't have to be one too.
That guy was an asshole. Those cops not only didn't have to be assholes, they should lose their jobs.

the problem I see is we are using examples that just aren't realistic. Well they are but then again who punches a guy for cursing? UNLESS it was directly at me being offensive and had bad intentions then would I call it justified, hell yeah.

see how the scenarios quickly change and has too many loop holes?
What I saw was 2 cops being patient and calling him sir even after this guy purpusly tried to provoke them.

The video of him on the border was just stupid. With many things happening in this country and terrorism being a factor I would'nt go playing the "it's my right" game. mehhh just me.
obviously we see different things in the video. At least we can agree to disagree :)

Police should be held accountable to the general public for their actions with the general public.

They should be drug tested regularly too.

It doesn't matter if the guy is an idiot, confrontational, or an asshole he was still within his rights. He gave the cop his license, and his passengers did not have to, and where you are going is not the police's business. Police may be "only human", but they are held to a MUCH higher standard as enforcers of the law, not judge and jury.

I'm glad this guy is out there rattling cages and begging for beatings. Those officers who fall into his trap have only let their tempers control them, and we don't need cops like that on the street. I hope he gets multi-million dollar settlements out of every one of these...

Make an example of the douchebag jack-ass cops who think the law doesn't apply to them.

:werd:

Personally I would handle things a little more respectfully while still retaining my rights as needed, but how is this guy any different from undercover cops that solicit people for sex that wouldn't have otherwise been looking for it, then arrest them... Or the ones that rev on someone at a light in an undercover rice burner, then pull them over when they answer the challenge?

It's just reverse entrapment.

I think the ACLU or somebody should have a task force of guys like this across the country keeping law enforcement in check.

I think the ACLU or somebody should have a task force of guys like this across the country keeping law enforcement in check.

+1.

While I have nothing against cops (have several LEO's in my family), I do have a problem with the cops that give everyone a bad name. I also find it mildly annoying when people assume every cop is the same as the assholes they hear/encounter.

I've had my share of encounters with the police, and I have had a gun pointed in my face during a traffic stop, but never would I provoke a cop to use any extreme beyond what is called for.

I carry a gun for my line of work, and I am on call on my days off, so I have to travel everywhere with it. Every time I've been pulled over, it's become a huge ordeal. Not because I have a gun, but because there are so many dipshits in this world that MAKE it a problem. While I don't have to consent to anything or tell anybody what is none of their business, I do it to take the tension off the situation. Granted, when they run my plates, they already know I may have a weapon on me, but, IMO, it shows the offices that AREN'T assholes that I don't have the typical sentiments towards LEO's that most others seem to have.

I'm not chosing a side here, I'm just stating that I've been on both sides of the fence regarding this topic--I've been the one being pulled over, and I've been the one that's heard about how ignorant the general public is in regards to LEO's doing their jobs...

the hard facts are:
Its not illegal to be an asshole
Its not a legal offense to be an asshole to a cop.
Its not illegal to stick to your rights no matter how much of an asshole you are.

The cops are supposed to be trained to deal with this kind of crap patiently and correctly.
they are supposed to hold their temper and do things by the law that they swore to uphold.
They are supposed to respect our RIGHTS and do what they need to do around those rights. no matter how much of an ass you are.

Police will find themselves in everyday situations that will provoke them and test their patience. if you find that you dont have the patience to deal with assholes like this professionally, then dont be a fucking cop.

Is this guy a dick?
Yes
Was he looking to get pulled over?
Most likely
Did the cop have to threaten him?
no
Did the cop have to continuously try to get him to wave his rights?
No
Did the cop have to lose his temper when he encountered a civilian that actually knew his rights and didnt want to give them up?
abso-fucking-lutely not.

I agree that there should be more people out doing this.
They work for us, not the other way around. we should be able to practice our rights and not have to worry about being suspicious bc we know whats legal.

the whole "if you have nothing to hide then there should be no problem" thing is bullshit. if you have nothing to hide, then you still have your rights. and if you chose to keep those rights and not allow them to do what the fuck ever, then that is your choice.

in all honesty i believe the cops handled this pretty well aside form that threat this pastor douche seems like a real piece of work if ive learned anything from my ugrandfather(chief inspector of police) my uncle (detective) and my other uncle (state trooper) everything is all in how you make the cop feel if you act like a total douche i.e pastor dumbfuck youre gunna get a rash of shit the line of wuestioning they give you is not to prove youre guilt its to see if the stories add up and coadhere with each others to prove you arent doing anything wrong because as per youre rights he cant search youre car so in the end the cops held up pretty well seeing as how the instant the asshole refused to comply he was in the middle of a misdemeanor by not allowing the cop to do his job everything is done off of the cops feeling not some fuckin piece of paper that says you can be an asshole because you can, if i feel in danger by someones actions or words im gunna respond in a hostile way so anyone whos complaining about how the cops handled it re fuckin lax the dude shoulda gotten tased and p.s i hate cops to but its not ok to be pissed that theyre doing the job we ask them to do then bitching when its not done in a way you approve what if that guy was a rapeo cereal killer and had an 8 yr old dead jammed in his trunk would you feel the same way then??....... dont think so

in all honesty i believe the cops handled this pretty well aside form that threat this pastor douche seems like a real piece of work if ive learned anything from my ugrandfather(chief inspector of police) my uncle (detective) and my other uncle (state trooper) everything is all in how you make the cop feel if you act like a total douche i.e pastor dumbfuck youre gunna get a rash of shit the line of wuestioning they give you is not to prove youre guilt its to see if the stories add up and coadhere with each others to prove you arent doing anything wrong because as per youre rights he cant search youre car so in the end the cops held up pretty well seeing as how the instant the asshole refused to comply he was in the middle of a misdemeanor by not allowing the cop to do his job everything is done off of the cops feeling not some fuckin piece of paper that says you can be an asshole because you can, if i feel in danger by someones actions or words im gunna respond in a hostile way so anyone whos complaining about how the cops handled it re fuckin lax the dude shoulda gotten tased and p.s i hate cops to but its not ok to be pissed that theyre doing the job we ask them to do then bitching when its not done in a way you approve what if that guy was a rapeo cereal killer and had an 8 yr old dead jammed in his trunk would you feel the same way then??....... dont think so

WTF-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT.jpg

permanent-facepalm-facepalm-fail-pigeon-demotivational-poster-1260284257.jpg

YouTube - billy madison - insanely idiotic

This is the offspring of a family full of law enforcement officers. Color me unsurprised.

Back