Cops Got My A$$!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would not say you are not going to jail, i did 5 days for a racing ticket here in Cobb County, Georgia....sucked a fat one

Cobb County? That is where those Icey Hott Stunnaz say they are from. Do us a favor and go run them fags over.

Or are you one them. <_<

IF they do make you go to jail...see if you can pull weekends. go in Friday morning(may have to miss a day of school) and you get out early Monday morning. thats how you can do it in Virginia on a misdemeanor and also in VA if its a misdemeanor, you only have to pull half your time :) i dunno about Alabama laws tho...if anything, call the local jail and see what they say about serving time on misdemeanors because they will tell ya, at least they should anyways. good luck :)

ok i got pulled feb 1st for doing 92 in a 60 mph zone(virginia)

i got a lawyer, i got my car calibrated(turned out not to be in my favor), i paid my lawyer off, when i got pulled the officer kept asking me why i was speeding so excessivly and i never gave him an answer(i wasnt going to give him rope to choke me with), i went to court pleading guilty, the officer told the judge that i didnt give him any load of excuses and also added that i was extremely cooperative.

i walked outta the court wednsday with it reduced to 79 speeding

it is my third moving violation.

dont flip out man just get your shit straight as soon as possible

i was threatened with jail the first three minutes after the judge read my name(if that makes you feel better)

oh yeah insurance might be giving you a couple nasty phone calls

im only eighteen also but im outta high school and in an apprenticeship with shipyard and i goto school at night.
were not that far apart buddy

Originally posted by delsolty@Mar 16 2003, 02:17 PM
I want a r6 I would of walk that bike right pass that cop!!!!! BYE BITCH!!!!!!

You deserve the ticket. Probably deserve jail. Stop bein so fuckin stupid before you get someone killed.

Back