Corbeau / CRX SI seats for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90B16a1si

Just need to starting cleaning some stuff out of the garage. All of the seats are in nice shape. The side bolster foam on one of the sides of the driver seat is a little out of wack but you wouldn't notice it unless it was pointed out. Doesn't really seem to effect the seat except the fabric is wrinkled. The Corbeau has brackets for a CRX SI but there is a small tear in the side bolster from getting loaded into the car when I brought it home. One of the CRX seats has a strange aluminum platform on it but I also have brackets with it. The seats are in northern Michigan but they could probably be brought down to the Detroit area.
I was really excited about the Corbeau but I really have to have an adjustable back for getting kids in the backseat. The price is $200 for the Corbeau and $200 for both of the CRX SI seats. Thanks for reading.
seats.JPG

hey, hows about a trade for some bseries stuff???(for the corbeau)?
lmk..how much for shipping to 92408 SoCal?

:worthy: bump.

short blocks:
b16a2 with all brakets for ac,ps etc.
b18a1 with crank...no pistons or rods
ecu:
b16a2
lmk......thanks.

Quoted post[/post]]
will that seat, the corbeu (sp) fit my 91 CRX, non-si?

As long as it has a bracket for an 89-91 CRX, yes. The floor pan seat bolt holes are the same on a CRX regardless of trim level- but the 88 is different. If you're going to buy his seat and still need a bracket, email me. I have one that will fit your car.

It does sit a little lower. About an inch maybe? I can check when I get home tonight maybe. thats if I don't fall asleep when my kids go to bed.

if it wouldn't cost me a fuckin testicle to ship that to 16262 (western PA) i'd buy the corbueakdjalklt and the passenger side seat
what would shipping be on it

The Forza II (what I had in my 89 CRX Si) sits about 1.5-2 inches lower than the stock seat, if I remember correctly. I felt like I was sitting on the floor pan- but that was a good thing. Just think of it like you're sitting on a plate that's located about where the bottom/under side of the stock seat cushion is.

Oh wait- I think I had the Forza I. Whichever one was the thinner was what I had. The height measurements are the same between the two seats though.

Honestly, I don't know if it is the I or II. It isn't really wide so I am assuming it is the I.

Who will ship these? Does anyone know if usps does?

You could put this corbeau in the passenger side and then demand that all the girls that ride with you have to fit in it?

would you trade the si seats for a partial turbo kit....saab turbocharger,front mount intercooler and piping...if you have a d-series i have the hf manifold to use too

I would have to think about it. what kind of condition is the turbo in? Do you have a picture of everything?

Back