corny joke that only math/science geeks will get

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok so Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Pascal, and all the other major science/math/physics guys are all in heaven looking for something to do. they decide to play hide and seek.

Einstein is picked first to be it, so he starts to count to 100.

everyone goes and hides, except Newton. he stays right there in plain sight and draws a square on the floor around himself.

Einstein finishes counting, opens his eyes and say "you're out"

Newton replies with "No i'm not."

Einstein says "yes you are, thats the rules, if i see you, you're out."

Newton then says, "Nope, i'm Newton over a square meter, so Pascal is out."

Har har har.. wasn't that good..

For the computer nerds..

There are only 10 people in the world that understand binary, those who do and those who don't.

some help for the non-nerds.

1 Pa = 1 N/m^2

:) I'm such a physics nerd.

Ill just pretend i get it, until some one decides to explain it to the rest of us non computer/math/phys./chem nerds...

anyone?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
some help for the non-nerds.

1 Pa = 1 N/m^2

Quoted post[/post]]
Ill just pretend i get it, until some one decides to explain it to the rest of us non computer/math/phys./chem nerds...

anyone?

He already posted the equation, what more do you want?

pascal = 1 N/m^2, is a unit of pressure just like psi = lbs/in^2

thats something my chem teacher would say.

i remember we had to do this "mole" project based on the molarity. it was gay. build a rat/mole doll and give it a name that has to do with "mole". i still dont understand wtf that has to do with avorgado's number.

at least my friend made molester with a penis. lol that was something good out of it. until he got canned.

Back