corvettes replacing the wrx as 'teen killer'?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Says he was 18, not 19. Like you didn't want to get down and dirty with a hot 17 year old at 19 anyhow, hypocrite. I mean, you do kind of have the pedobear thing goin on :ph34r: Guess she's too old for you.

I'd assume he's a typical douche bag that goes out looking for people to race, constantly ruining average driver's days by cutting them off horribly and what not. Probably got what he deserved, or he didn't deserve it at all. Never know :shrug2: But you're right that teens shouldn't have vettes.

You're kidding me. What a moron.

The CHP says there is no sign that drugs or alcohol were involved, but investigators say Wright had been drag racing shortly before the accident with an unidentified 18-year-old man in a BMW.

Probably not drag-racing, more likely street ricing.

Says he was 18, not 19. Like you didn't want to get down and dirty with a hot 17 year old at 19 anyhow, hypocrite. I mean, you do kind of have the pedobear thing goin on :ph34r: Guess she's too old for you.

Too Young is a man in China

holy shit

He lost control of the car as they headed westbound on Dublin Canyon Road, hit a curb and left about 400 feet of skid marks before hitting a utility pole.

"After they left the roadway they took down a hundred feet of fence, they snapped right through the utility pole and still continued another 200 feet before coming to rest," explained CHP officer Steve Creel.

and 19v17 isn't much of a difference, they could have been high school sweethearts
my gf was 17 when i was 19

Last edited:
he slid over 600ft..he had to have been going way over 120..
my boy crashed his civic doing 90 and slid 300ft with bald tires
but regardless,,18 with a vette?!?!?doesnt surprise me

high performance car, low performance driver, stupid fucking parents

:shrug2:

at least no innocent bystanders were harmed in the process

Yeah, I dated a 16 year old when I was 18. And it says she was his friend. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see where it said they were dating.

Fucking rich kids.

a 17 year old with a 19 (or18) year old with a corvette
she was definately giving it up

and it ok for a guy to date a younger chick, but when a chick dates a younger guy that just seems wrong
like maybe there's something wrong with her or something

Last edited:

and it ok for a guy to date a younger chick, but when a chick dates a younger guy that just seems wrong

Subtle

How so? I always think of the older guy as a pedophile/rapist type. But I mean if they're a lot older. I think a few years either way doesn't matter much.

I think it doesn't matter the age. He's the only younger guy I've ever dated.

I dunno, maybe there's something wrong with the guy that always like 'em young....er.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't see the problem either. I think some people just like to argue.
I had a 16 year old boyfriend when I was 13. You can't tell me that's not weird.

How so? I always think of the older guy as a pedophile/rapist type. But I mean if they're a lot older. I think a few years either way doesn't matter much.

I think it doesn't matter the age. He's the only younger guy I've ever dated. I dunno, maybe there's something wrong with him if he always like 'em young....er.
i guess my views come from the theory that girls mature faster than guys
so a 16 y/o girl with an 18 y/o guy might be on par for maturity level

but an 18 y/o girl with a 16 y/o guy wouldn't strike me as a good fit

i guess it depends on the individuals

Yeah. most likely. My 16 year old boyfriend acted like he was about 19. Looked it too. I wouldn't date your typical 16 year old....especially now lol, I'm almost 20.

But I agree, for the most part, I feel more comfortable with an older guy.

A+ for Blanco. sounded like something right off of a National Geographic special

Sweet. I love human's primal instinct. It's so interesting. A lot of people think it's gone, but I know better. I know some interesting tid-bits on that topic, anyone interested?

Back