corvettes replacing the wrx as 'teen killer'?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That video was fucking awesome. That's the second time I've heard that song on video in the last couple days lol. Yay!!

Okay, so I'm just going off of things I've picked up in the past, so correct me if I don't explain it right or am wrong.

Humans developed a liking to full, red, voluptuous lips due to the fact that back in the day when we were apes, a female's vagina was pointed outward, and therefore easily visible. She signaled she was ready to mate through the color of her vagina. It turned a deep red. Since humans developed a downward-angled vagina that isn't easily visible, we evolved the use of showing out intentions through facial expressions and different parts of the face. In theory, the full lips of a female human resembles a vagina and she signals her willingness to mate through her expressions (licking lips, etc), things that male humans usually find attractive.

Then there's just the basic: wide hips, better for child bearing, blah blah blah, that I'm sure you all know about already.

The end.

And you guys know about the female orgasm right? I think they had stuff about that in my sex ed class.

Just about the part that the female orgasm causes the (shit cervix I think) to convulse pretty much, allowing the semen to penetrate further. It helps her get pregnant basically. Plus it feels good. Yay!

Then also the guy can feel it. I can't remember if that helps him to ejaculate, um, never asked a guy before. I probably should. I'll investigate this further today and update you guys. I'll take a poll or something to find out if it's everyone lol.

Then also the guy can feel it. I can't remember if that helps him to ejaculate, um, never asked a guy before. I probably should. I'll investigate this further today and update you guys. I'll take a poll or something to find out if it's everyone lol.

Take a poll, huh?:ph34r:

Lol, yeah, just realized how that came out ahaha. Ahahaha. Wow. Okay, I'm leaving that up there though. That's funny.

my wife is 5 years older than me....:ph34r:

and since my first GF, I've done nothing but older women....they are just better in bed than some beginner.

Back