Cost For A 1996 Or 1997 Honda Civic Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaJ3sTiCxViSiOnZ

I am currently debating whether or not i should get any of the two hatchbacks... there is a 1997 HB manual of course going for a pricing of 3900 (99k miles) and a 1996 HB, manual for 3500 (160k miles). But ima do an engine swap later. SHOULD I EVEN GET ANY OF THE TWO OR SHOULD I HOLD OUT FOR A POSSIBLE LOWER PRICE FOR A HATCHBACK????

If you are going to do an engine swap, then who cares how many miles are on them. Get the cheaper one. More money for the swap.

i'd get the '97 - the miles that are on the car aren't just on the engine - they are on the axles, rotors, brakes, and any/all other parts of the car. it's seems to me to be worth spending a little extra cash to get the car with less miles. i mean i wish i could pay $400 and someone take 70k miles of my car.

go with the 97 for 3900. Yeah they are old but it's not like Hondas break down like fords. You end up replacing the axles anyways with younger ones, rotors you can just buy for 50 a pop, etc, etc.

Milan

Back