Cost vs possible performance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4breakfast

I'm not sure if this is apporopriate but this is the closest topic I could find. I am considering swapping my 94 honda civic the poorman's version for either a: b18C5(type-r), H22A, or k20C all would be JDM if possible. I am wondering after all the suspension/brake/engine modifications would buying a used wrx/lancer evo give better performance at a lower cost and better reliability. I would be doing little of the work myself as I am not that mechanically inclinced.

im an evo lover, so if you can get an evo...its definitely worth the cash especially if you AutoX...we saw yesterday that a k20 swapped EG will smoke a 22 psi evo in a straight line.

Quoted post[/post]]
Performance vs cost, you'll go further for less with a Civic.

yeah and the car will be exactly how you like it! if you buy a wrx. well there it is, thats what youve got, if you buy a civic and modify it alot, you can modify it to how YOU like it. BUT when selling it, ppl wont pay for what you like, they want to do what they want, so the money is lost when selling it, if you sell it. a wrx will just depreciate as it normally would (if you left it stock)

Back