Costume ideas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

So...I will be attending a costume party but I still do not have one. Any ideas? Rules were simple: girls can't be "sluts" and costumes have to consist of more than just a mask.

But honestly, last year there were a few that stood out. Quail Man, and the steel cup guy from Super Troopers.

223058231.jpg

lol^

They can be sluts, it just can't be their costume(I guess it has to be at least a themed slut). "Steel Cup" is out of the question because the party is going to be outside(or at least the drinking part is in an opened garage).

One idea I had was The Coon, but doesn't really seem original.

Isn't the point of adults dressing up for Halloween to see girls dressed like whores for dress like a whore day.

I would go a tampon, or dress up as flag day B

D*ck in a box? That was a funny one years ago but kinda old now.

I'm supposed to wear one on sat too. I probably won't. everyone else ends up taking 'em off after an hour anyway, so why bother spending the money.

I was going to wear a turban, affix a basket to my crotchal region, and stick one of those springy snakes that pop out of a can in said basket. That or just find a big stuffed cobra or something and have it set up around eye level out of the basket.

But I just ended up putting on my ABUs, gas mask, and carrying around an airsoft M4 Saturday night. Probably do the same this weekend too. Its easy, its free, and its warm too.

In college, one of my roommates dressed up as Jesus. He grew a long beard, wore a robe, sandals, and a crown of thorns, and carried a cross. He carried crackers and offered them to strangers saying "the body of me". Needless to say he got punched in the face that night. (I went to a Catholic college, so there are plenty of serious religious people).

Back