could be trading the miata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
<p>Wow me too.</p>

EDIT: Does anyone know why those </p> things keep showing up in my posts?

mobil theme does it sometimes....

it all goes away with the xenforo move (coming soon)

I never got the whole soy on rice thing. Maybe they are just used to really bad rice?

I wonder if dickspeckle started this thread to show that he doesn't have to trade? Car might not even exist.

I did do it as a kid, but then I grew up...

<p> Really? I honestly didn't know. The only rice i ever usually have is probably"Americanized" and that to me tastes good with soy sauce otherwise its bland and dry.</p>
Yeah. Step away from the Uncle Ben's. :D Although it was developed by a Chinese person. Partly by someone I know. :eek:
good rice is definitely not dry
:thumbsup:
Word.

Get yourself a rice cooker. Growing up with a filipnio family, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, always rice. We have the huge rice dispenser and all that...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
But if you're really Asian, you're too cheap to have the nice rice cooker. :D :(
Love plain sticky rice
:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
But if you're really Asian, you're too cheap to have the nice rice cooker. :D :(

You mean if you're real asian and have a couple pennies to rub together you have a zojirushi or tiger model.

the funny thing is , most actual jdm style on cars we would consider rice as fuck

I do like shakotan style
1cr08.jpg

but bosozoku ... eww
xbosozoku_43.jpg.pagespeed.ic.KtuJlZISQ_.jpg

Thread is pointless... next time u think about trading, a separate thread is not necessary...

You mean if you're real asian and have a couple pennies to rub together you have a zojirushi or tiger model.

Post thread close... but no, because if you're truly Asian you never have leftover rice, so you never have to have a fancy schmancy rice cooker that keeps your crap ready for days. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back