Could it be going down?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm waiting until they make a smaller version. this thing is almost the size of a PC tower.

im coming around on the wii. but ill wait til its like 150. all i said before i take back.. well some of it. Its still going to die a fast death, but its fun. My first time doing the wii age thingee... i got 64. My best is 30 after 3 tries.

Even with a $50 price cut and a free game, the PS3 will still not sell like the 360. Maybe in a year or two, but not now. None of the games use the six axxis feature, no vibration, no games that fully utilize the engines, and most of the games available are ports. But ill still say this, ps3 will still have a kickass library.

Nick, have you heard a 360 running?? Its louder than my computer. That and the power source is like a fucking brick of gold (size/weight), its huge.

Nick, have you heard a 360 running?? Its louder than my computer. That and the power source is like a fucking brick of gold (size/weight), its huge.
yeah, the 360 is a fucking beast. i remember the thread where the guy turned it into a laptop. why don't they make them all that big? is there a reason they have to be the size of a generic cereal box?

oh wait, it's because they are all riced out with fancy lights and shit. haha

Back