Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Could be his twin brother

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I'M DRUNK!!!

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I love lamp.

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

29900-1.jpg

American Customs Following a tragedy
make hurtful humor about tragic event
blame "society" rather then the EVIL criminal who was at fault
pass laws aimed at preventing recurrence that only law abiding people will follow anyways

But don't worry, I've chosen to blame "society" rather then you for your ill inspired joke

ahh excuse me thats world wide....except cambodia and other places of the sought

im still supprised marilyn mansons new album still hasnt been the "reason" for this

DID HE SAY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WORDS EAT ME DRINK ME? im still shocked as hell though..

The new Manson album might suck, and I'm a big fan of the band

But without Twiggy I'm not sure how good it will be

i voted to turn his ass in.

I dont think its disrespectful. It may be in bad taste but its not like he's making fun of the people who died or their families by saying "good. those stupid fucks got shot because they were fucktards."... i dont see the big deal.

this thread loses because it makes light of a tragic event not even a weak removed.
People Die. So it goes. Are you really willing to give this killer control of your emotions? Wasn't that his objective? You're letting him win.
American Customs Following a tragedy
make hurtful humor about tragic event
This was not meant to be hurtful in the slightest. You must be taking this the wrong way if it hurts your feelings.
blame "society" rather then the EVIL criminal who was at fault
I'm blaming my friend, because he looks like the guy on the news.
pass laws aimed at preventing recurrence that only law abiding people will follow anyways
If I could pass a law, It would be to CHEER UP EMO BITCHES!
But don't worry, I've chosen to blame "society" rather then you for your ill inspired joke
The best jokes are ill inspired. Take your sig. for example.

stop tring to say that its all about the killer and your getting back at him with this thread thats not what you meant.. this thread ftl

Oh, sorry I didnt realize that you know my intentions better than me. I'm not trying to "get back at the killer". I made a joke about how my friend looks like the killer. Then you got sand in your cooter and started whining, so I explained that allowing the killer to control our emotions in the slightest aspect is a tragedy unto itself. Just like allowing terrorists to make you fear them is granting them victory. Then YOU tell ME what my intentions were? Seriously, think about it pearl harbor, you're making this into something it never was.

first theres a bigggggggggggg difrents in world war 2 and this retard. and your the one that said you was having revenge on the killer.i know you probly meant nothing by this but i just found it to be disrespectful to the family like i said you titteld it wrong,

because he didnt capitalize "REAL" ??????????

cheer up emo bitch
wow over so many ppl heads if he tittel it my friend looks like a killer or something like that.. it would be diffrent but he tilted it is my friend the real killer. now if you was a parent and you had kids that went there and one was killed one wasent and you saw this thread and you saw someone that looks like the killer would that worrry you or cause distress.

wow over so many ppl heads if he tittel it my friend looks like a killer or something like that.. it would be diffrent but he tilted it is my friend the real killer. now if you was a parent and you had kids that went there and one was killed one wasent and you saw this thread and you saw someone that looks like the killer would that worrry you or cause distress.

fail.jpg

Back