Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Could be his twin brother

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I'M DRUNK!!!

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I love lamp.

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:bo:

I'm not even going to touch Brians last post... hahaha

lets face it noone likes a emo kid...unless your gay or a emo or RICE!
lets face it if you have watched haggard before then you will know what im about to say

Valo: He definitely doesn't wear the pants in that relationship.
Falcone: Pants? He wears girl's underwears.

enjoy my lil ww2 friend

The new Manson album might suck, and I'm a big fan of the band

But without Twiggy I'm not sure how good it will be

LIE's LIE's LIE's ALL LIES! twiggy has been gone for some time believe it or not...

he's left and joined perfect circle or some shit (and tried out for metallica)

twiggy left and tim skold joined....

now back to the big benis chatter and let the bitch slap fest continue

who has the don't fight with idiots sig?

that would be me..

icon_include.gif

i already gave my opinion on this

click----> ahhvtec <---click

Last edited:
i want to add eg6sir is a weird soul lol, hes like the out cast of the family that will cus you out but when it comes time he will have your back and will be there.:D but let me try to make my self clear i thought this thread was rude. but its not personal every one is gona argue from time to time its no big deal were all grown for the most part so dont go gettin for ever pissed because someone disagrees with a thread.

Hash browns, in case you get hungry later. I always just called them hash's when I was a kid. :p

Only, hes not talking about hash browns...hes talking about this kind of hash

HashHeaven.jpg

Bumping this because my friend who I wrongfully accused :p just got his twin turbo 1jz Lexus SC300 running and thought I'd share it with you. He's running an open downpipe and it sounds AWESOME. He's still breaking in his clutch so he's takin it easy in these vids, but I'm sure he'll be tearin it up soon. He's also waiting on an LSD, because he has zero traction when the turbos are spooled

YouTube - turbos!!
YouTube - 1jz teaser

whatchu think? Crazy azn's...

Sounds a little awesome to me. He's been workin on this for a few years, so it's exciting to finally hear it run.

im just fucking glad to see one of those that isnt RICE!!!

believe me here in australia if your car isnt riced out with all the carbon fibre shit and body kits up to poonanyville... you will be laughed at... well untill your piece of shit r33 gets beaten by a stock civic.... THATS WHEN you throw brown paper bags of dog shit at them....^_^

Back