Could this be for real?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its real, ive seen at least 2 cars in spfld MA that have all those adds and whatnot covering them.

They are hideous.

Seems like a good idea for the advertisers, only if they pick someone who drives around alot. It won't get much attention if it can't be seen sitting in a parking lot blocked by other cars. Lots of attention if it makes the news involving a high-speed chase :ph34r:

I don't think I would even drive it with all that advertising ALL OVER it. Too ugly, even IF it is free. :puke:

Free car? hahahhahahhahhaha no.

They do have things like that but you only get something like $500-1000 every 12 months.

No, there are things like this that are real. Someone I knew got a PT Cruiser for free... She had a full size vinyl for That baby seat company that starts with a "C"... Can't remember.

The thing is, to be considered for it you have to meet a certain requirement. She was a social woman who was part of the targette demographic. If they believe you will get the product out there, They WILL buy you a car. But you have to meet 100% of what they are looking for.

Airjockie falls just short of a Corona emblazoned Lamborghini.

college student, drives to school everyday, more than once a day. Drives to the gym 3-4 days a week, i spend alot of time in my car driving around or driving downtown, friends houses.... lol plus id drive around just for the sole purpose of it lol

My Wife's aunt has a PT Cruiser that's wrapped in Subway Vinyl... She gets paid for it, but part of it is because she owns a subway... But i guess she basically gets the car for free.

Quoted post[/post]]
My Wife's aunt has a PT Cruiser that's wrapped in Subway Vinyl... She gets paid for it, but part of it is because she owns a subway... But i guess she basically gets the car for free.

yea there is a guy down around here that drives a yellow h2 with subway all over it, but I'm sure hes the owner and paid for it..

That's funny.. the president of Subway (I work 2 buildings down and used to work for Subway) has a yellow Hummer, and he bought the Hummers for the big wigs there with the Subway logos on them.

Back