country music sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Where is Chaz, Owen, and Jeremy at? We need to circle jerk some more on Washington being awesome.

Yes, most country music blows, but then again, most music blows. The stereotypical country crap that you hear on the radio (trucks, guns, Jesus, 'Merica!, etc.) is just the Nickelback/Default/Shinedown of country.

It's just stupid pop crap designed to sell albums and to play well on the radio...

Not to thread jack but I took the wifey to the P!nk concert last night and it actually was probably the best concert/show I have seen. She rocked it out. If you get the chance go.

Everyone likes ice cream. No one will agree on what flavor is the best.

it was supposed to make fun of country.
then all the members came out and said they liked country.

membership fail ;(

theres a reason country music is so big, and it may surprise you.

people like it.

i live in the music city. majority of the population here are "musicians" and most of them are singer/songwriters/aspiring artists/up and coming in the country genre.
the vast majority of them suck. some of them are good, but none of them have the right contacts, or ability to pull their heads out of their asses long enough to make the contacts.

I don't listen to country. If others are listening while I am present, I'll do my best to tolerate it. But won't listen to it by choice. Just not my taste.

Sometimes I would rather listen to country than the top 40 pop crap.

Best shows I've been to are the ones at shitty hole in the wall bars by not very popular artists that my one buddy follows and drags me to their shows with promise of craft beers. Emily Wells puts on a good show (it's fucking nuts to watch, 1 man band of violin, drums, keyboard, even a fucking melodica, all via kick pedals. And she sings.) as does Dessa.

it was supposed to make fun of country.
then all the members came out and said they liked country.

membership fail ;(
We could all be pill popping, techno DJs.
Sometimes I would rather listen to country than the top 40 pop crap.
Sometimes? Always.
Best shows I've been to are the ones at shitty hole in the wall bars by not very popular artists that my one buddy follows and drags me to their shows with promise of craft beers. Emily Wells puts on a good show (it's fucking nuts to watch, 1 man band of violin, drums, keyboard, even a fucking melodica, all via kick pedals. And she sings.) as does Dessa.
Absolutely. Arlene's Grocery and the Stone Pony are 2 of my favorites. They're iconic, but you'd never know by looking at them.

Back