Couple Kept 244 Dogs and 16 Birds at Home

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My g/f's cat is awesome. Sprite is a shorthaired small gray "mut" of a cat, with a white breast stripe, white socks on the back paws, white tips at the front claws, and a "milk" mustache.

He's very intelligent, and I've taught him the "speak" command... He's pretty cool. Tell him "No! Don't come in here!" when I'm in my room, and he'll whine a little, and then sit/lay at the carpet line at the door jam. Awesome for a cat. :)

Oh, yeah... and he likes to pose with my new car parts when I'm taking pictures! :lol:

fb583bc0.jpg

fc5afd8c.jpg

Originally posted by jeff+Sep 18 2003, 09:03 PM-->
sleepergtx
@Sep 18 2003, 11:04 PM

however, my brother has a golden retriever, she's the nicest 60 lb dog you've ever seen...but she's also really lazy. :lol:

Holy shit that must be a small golden. My golden retriever is 114 pounds and he is not overweight. I don't really think he is that big, but I always hear the comments of; your dog is fucking huge, that is the biggest golden I have ever seen, and my favorite your dog is taller than my kids. (a lot of my neighbors have small children :angry: ) I would actually rather hear a dog bark than listen to my neighbors kids scream for hours on end.

I hate cats. I am alergic to certain kinds of cats, and they always tend to attack me. Most cats hate me. There is nothing like have several scratches going down your arms from their sharp nails.

114lbs is a big Golden retriever man. Have you ever measured how tall he/she is?

I used to have a Bull Mastiff that weighed in at like 130 and wasn't that tall but quite fat , and I have a bull mastiff/dobreman that weighs in at like 120 and its really really big I guess everyone tells me and is almost to my waist and I'm 6'.

And yeah SIR KID, I have a cat named sprite also, except mine isn't friendly and snarls at people when it gets angry.

Back