couple new pics of the condo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah i know, its a mess.... im not even fully moved in yet :p

2 weeks, it will be mint.

spring time, i'm re-painting and getting some color to the place.

i dont even know E, and i saw tat commin...

B and paint....E better be there with a camcorder.

painted walls is the way to go, fuck all white. Your condo looks good, does your living room have 2 story ceilings??? or can you only look up the stairs when standing in front of the stairs?

and nice tv, ihateyou.

its just the stairs that are open. i've been debating opening up the wall and make it a half wall... or even kill then bend in the stairs and make them go all the way up straight... but thats a long way off...

All that neutral carpetting, complex staircasing and neutral walls and neutral trim make me think you live in a kitty condo

largekittycondo_m.jpg

yeah, its def not my choice of color-- but hey, its freshly painted, so theres no sense in going over it just yet. plus, its too cold now. painting in the winter isn't the bright thing to do if yuo can avoid it.

i made some dents and scrapes moving in anyway, so i kinda want to get fully setteled before i start remodeling/redecorating

If you are painting inside it doesn't matter if its winter or summer. I can get you a discount on paint.

I love the randomness of a freshly-moved in house. TV's, boxes, clothes everywhere. Helped my cousin move in, and its the same thing everywhere.

Back