couple of accord Q's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

-94-AccordH22

hey guys just signed up here. cool place, get all the answeres i need.
got a couple of questions. i got a 94 cord lx. and i wanted to know if i could do a integ front light swap? also i painted my interior with vinyl paint and boy does that shit smell. does anyone else's dash pieces and stuff stink after painting them?

thanks

:no: do not try putting an integra front end on your accord... if anything gey some TYC one piece projectors and call it a day

as for the smell the easiest way to avoid that is by not painting your interior... but its too late for that so try just leaving the windows down for a while ... its gunna have to air out

Originally posted by -94-AccordH22@Jul 29 2005, 02:15 PM
hey guys just signed up here. cool place, get all the answeres i need.
got a couple of questions. i got a 94 cord lx. and i wanted to know if i could do a integ front light swap? also i painted my interior with vinyl paint and boy does that shit smell. does anyone else's dash pieces and stuff stink after painting them?

thanks
[post=533001]Quoted post[/post]​

What do you mean by an "Integra front light swap?" Are you wanting the USDM-spec front with the four round headlights? Or are you talking the JDM front with the one piece projectors?

Either way, I'd say forget it...the USDM front is kind of ugly in my opinion, don't know why anybody would want to swap to it...not to mention it would have to be custom fabbed up and it would be expensive!

And if you're talking the JDM front end, why would you want to waste a bunch of money doing the conversion when your Accord already has head lights of a similar shape?

Just do like E_solSi said, get some projector head lights or you could go with the JDM Accord head lights, which have a black housing and clear corner, kind of similar looking to the JDM Integra head lights...

that would be the gayest thing ever

Back