couple pics been doing lately.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just a shot i took of my car today. lol. got the wheels in a trade.. traded my jdm center consol part. the double din ones for the wheels. and currently stripping them.. thinking of polishing them.

11487370404_2a73a788a1_c.jpg

Tough call there lol. I like polished wheels. But, having the matte centers gives them some depth, which I also like lol.

polish the lip, keep the center matte.

all shine would just be annoying, esp on a black car.

Yea. Lips pretty much are polished. Stripping them Haden's messed it up. I just have a little more to strip of and ima leave em at that. Just find me some oem honda center caps and rock em till I finish the works

figured id try some more night time shots.. nothing really planned. tried to get some decent ones. took about 25 pictures. and these are about the only real ones that i liked.. again with no editing
11540219035_792c7274f3_c.jpg

11540231415_f242289427_c.jpg

11540394083_4b58134ec7_c.jpg

start reading up and playing with iso settings.
those last few werent bad, but a lot of the pics seem to be pretty noisy.

also, a lens hood is a good investment, try to not shoot with bright lights directly in the frame to avoid the reflections seen above.

and they make tripods with levels built in ;)

lol, but looking good. give that car a buff and a wax and you'll see the biggest improvement in picture quality.

yea ill look into the iso settings. right now its just on auto.

tripod i had one with a level but the leg broke lol. using one somone bought me.. its nice but no level =(

need to do the buff and wax but my buddy does full paint restoration and was thinking about letting him do it. has bad scratches from washing over the years.

im searching for a lens hood for the lens i have.. i have one for my other lens but this current one is a 67mm and havent found one for it yet. besides online but eaither way currently have no money for it

I think the second one is the best in the set. The first would be, with a cleaner foreground.

i think you should have your camera checked. seems that the sensor has come loose, all of your pictures are really crooked.

:ph34r:

if its a 4cyl its most likely a 4g63 or 4g64 2L / 2.4L

if its a 6 its most likely a 6a12 or 6a13 2.5L / 3L

Back