couple pictures of my prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lude9593

these were a couple of my senior pictures and i just wanted some good pics of my car. hope you like!

robert.jpg

robert2.jpg

quick question... i've always debated whether to keep these wheels or go with a set of aftermarket ones. let me know what ya think

there is a motor under the hood what else???

it's the h23. sorry, i wish it was a jdm h22 but that might come later. i've got an aem cold air intake, dc sports headers and cat-back. it's a 5-speed. advanced the timing some. lowered 1.5" on apex springs. that's bout it. i recently just got an exedy stage 1 clutch and fidanza lightweight flywheel and i think i'm going to overhaul the suspension too. probably eibach sportlines, kyb agx, energy susp. bushings, and susp. tech. f/r sway bars.

Those were your senior pictures? In my senior picture from my senior yearbook, I was drunk inside a trash can.....Seriously.

Nice ride though, I've seen maybe TWO preludes from that gen that are clean....I'd leave those wheels on there, but lose the mudflaps.

As far as suspension, look into Tein's shit. My roommate has had the SS coilovers on his hatch for like 2 years, and they're still great. On the 01 prelude I had, I had the S-Tech springs, and they rode like a dream...and I'm putting the SS coilovers on the new EG...Definitely look into them, though, the S-Tech springs on some Tokico or KYB (ick) adjustible struts should ride GREAT.

And I almost shit on myself when i saw '10.0 @ 71mph' in your sig, until i saw '1/8' right after it.

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 1 2005, 12:05 PM
As far as suspension, look into Tein's shit. My roommate has had the SS coilovers on his hatch for like 2 years, and they're still great. On the 01 prelude I had, I had the S-Tech springs, and they rode like a dream...and I'm putting the SS coilovers on the new EG...Definitely look into them, though, the S-Tech springs on some Tokico or KYB (ick) adjustible struts should ride GREAT.
[post=454495]Quoted post[/post]​

Only time I will agree with Tein.. Because JIC does not make a suspension for that year.. :) Although I am sure I could get one to work.. :)

that looks clean as fuck dude!! keep those wheels, or go with 16's but the same color... looks good.

:thumbsup:

thanks...i like the clean, aggressive look so i tried to keep it that way. i have debated on the mudflaps before but i just don't know if it'd look anybetter without them. i actually like them for some reason, but then again i don't know if it'd look better without em. i can't wait to get the new clutch and flywheel in her! i hope that will let me break 9's in the 1/8th.

Back