Couple questions about my b18b swap plz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gunsnbam

Happy sunday everybody, I just got dropped my b18b swap into my 1994 civic ex. I basically have the entire integra engine bay as I bought it from a friend. I have a couple questions.

Does the b18b have a type r style manifold?
I have a good deal on a AEM short ram air intake but it fits a type r style manifold.

Witch radiator and cooling fan would be better. Civic EX or the Integra LS?
I have both.

Is an Integra LS into Civic EX brake conversion worth it?
I know people do GSR brake converisons but I wondered if LS would be good too.

Thanks everybody I couldnt find the answeres to these anywhere.

the b18b has an LS im; the type r manifold is more like a b16 manifold with a bigger throttle body. But maybe you custom cut your ram air or use a silicone adapter at the tb.

The LS for sure, it's bigger. But to use it have have to get rid of your condesner (if you have one) and the LS radiator goes in place of your condenser and current radiator. You have to do some custom work for it to fit also. P.S. I have a B18 in 2000 hatch with the stock radiator and a FAL slim fan with no problem whatsoever.

The front brakes I wouldn't recommend changing as they're already the same size I believe.The rear swap is definitely a must for all the civics I've owned. It's pretty straight forward and only takes about 3-4 hours.

Thanks a lot fastrxu, would the type R air intake pipe be bigger then the b18b intake pipe or just the adapter ? If so it might be more trouble then its worth.

LS throttle body =58mm
ITR throttle body = 62mm
Get a silicone coupler that tapers from 62 to 58mm (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

agree on the coupler (can't confirm sizes of tb's though)

anyway just hit ebay, they have any coupler for any purpose.

I had an LS in my EG for 10yrs on the 92 civic radiator but it would eat a little water...no big deal though.

Back