1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

couple things for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Slammed90Lude, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

cable b16a trans (not sure which one, will find out tomorrow night)

4 13" steelies with BRAND NEW snow tires, never put on the car- i'll check on the brand of the tires tomorrow too-

i'm not trying to get rich, just testing the waters and seeing if anyone needs these items

preferably i'd like to trade the b16a tranny for a stock ls trans in good condition plus some cash

:)

2. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

bro, id take the winter steelies off your hands, but the bolt pattern on the colt is 4x114.3, you got any 240sx wheels you want to get rid of? :)

3. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

why would you want an ls trans over the b16 trans? why do you even want to trade for a honda trans when you no longer have a honda? :p

4. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

i've got 240sx wheels, and i'd get rid of them, except then there would be nothing on the 240

lol

5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

even if he did, the offset on the RWD 240 would never clear your FWD colt. i think the stock steelies at 15x6 +18 or something like that.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted