couple vids i found

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

omg, wtf! that mini is the shiznite and a half. and that dude "holdin it down" would have been in for a surprise if that were me. lol. ida hit em with my car, then beat him till we could write "held down" in his blood.

Damn what the fuck, I would of got out of my car and started boxing, but then again he did have a bat

what the fuck was that nigger's problem? it was almost like he did that out of no where and the guys car he was hitting didnt even do anything to him. i would be pissed as shit if some fucking crackhead nigger came up and just started pounding my car.

and yes i said nigger. and all you PC pussies can lick my nuts, that is a true nigger. people with that mentality dont deserve to live. its people like that that shoot people for looking at them. or shoot guns at people's parties where they are trying to look like a hardass while everyone else is trying to have a good time. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I would have backed up than ran his skinny ass over. Then what's he gonna say? Even a pt would hurt rolling over your rib cage.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 18 2004, 10:10 PM
what the fuck was that nigger's problem? it was almost like he did that out of no where and the guys car he was hitting didnt even do anything to him. i would be pissed as shit if some fucking crackhead nigger came up and just started pounding my car.

and yes i said nigger. and all you PC pussies can lick my nuts, that is a true nigger. people with that mentality dont deserve to live. its people like that that shoot people for looking at them. or shoot guns at people's parties where they are trying to look like a hardass while everyone else is trying to have a good time. :angry: :angry: :angry:
[post=404463]Quoted post[/post]​

:rotflmao: :concur:

if that was me...the bat comes out of the trunk or he gets ran over...

and that cooper reminds me of those old skool pennyracers...put the penny in the back and it does wheelies

that vid has been posted all over every board from Honda's to Martha Stewarts vineyard....TWICE

and it was crowbar, not a bat

Im not black.

But its some people who just have a nitch to be an ass to some one that have to say "nigger", i mean why not ass hole, shit head, or bitch, i could go on and on.

A person who finds them selfing needing to say nigger when they see an ass hole of a black person is no better then that one person there talking shit about. I mean its just that simple. Now i will also say that some black people take the nigger thing to seriously too but if they get mad at some for the first point i tryed to make then the dont fall into the catagory of the second point i made.

I mean there is no "Yada yada now thats a true niger" its just thats simple.

ps sorry for being so pc on the subject.

i concur UDT, seems like people try to justify their subconscious prejudices with the actions of a few individuals like that one...and thats sad :(

flipping throught the channels the other night and i saw chirs rock doing a stand up act about the defferences between a black person and a nigger. if you guys saw it you would understand

I saw it but guess what i still dont agree. Chris rock is making money nothing more. If the guy got payed for his statment then im all for it. In the world we live in money comes first, i would delute my morals for enough money depending on the moral claws there asking me to break. If some one asked me to go be a retatred person i would do it if some one asked me so say nigger witch i dont agree wtih i would. Money talks morals walk...... depending on how much and how bad.

Originally posted by UDT@Oct 20 2004, 10:38 PM
i mean why not ass hole, shit head, or bitch, i could go on and on.
[post=405416]Quoted post[/post]​

because those words dont define what he is. hes much worse then those words. nigger most closely defines him, if not to the t.

im not gonna defend my views or even question yours. you have different views then i and i'll leave it at that.

Back