Court Date Update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
As many of you know, i am suing the parking garage that my car was stolen from.

So today i get a call from the defence attourney for the parking garage: Richard Fallie attourney at law.

He just so happends to be the father of a good friend of mine . . . and this guy hates all his son's friends . . . :ph34r:

I think im going to have to re-file anyways, as i can no longer sue for the value of my car since my insurance company already paid out a claim to me of 4.7k for the civic.

Ill probably re-file a suit in small claims for hardship or something.

Any suggestions?

Should i still go to court this friday?

Thanks

go to court
you know the prosecutor personally therefore he can not take this case
dont worry about him
and i wouldnt change shit id still sue them for everything i could get out of them fuckers

word

mental anguish cause the car had sentimental value
work wages because of work missed due to not having a car and having to go through court bullshit
hardship due to the above
and then just sue them for being straight up careless and irresponsible :p

you got paid, drop it.

Now you're just trying to rape em.

i don't think small court can deal with punitive damages...

it has to be real figures

i would still go for the car value etc...
you had to have more than 4.7 into that car right?
so you still have a gap between the FMV the insurance company paid and what you've invested in the car...

and there has to be some sort of negligence etc...

are you serious about this guy hating his sons friends?
or will he help you out?

and rape them for everything they are worth...
the garage had cameras and people working there, but there is no trace of your car leaving?
fuck that bullshit
too shady to be a coincidence

FUK EM OVER UNTIL THEY'ER WORKING THE STREET CORNER YOU LIVE ON.

Quoted post[/post]]
i don't think small court can deal with punitive damages...

it has to be real figures

i would still go for the car value etc...
you had to have more than 4.7 into that car right?
so you still have a gap between the FMV the insurance company paid and what you've invested in the car...

and there has to be some sort of negligence etc...

are you serious about this guy hating his sons friends?
or will he help you out?

and rape them for everything they are worth...
the garage had cameras and people working there, but there is no trace of your car leaving?
fuck that bullshit
too shady to be a coincidence

Actually, 4.7k was about what it was worth, but i could have gotten 5.5k for it (actually had a buyer all set up).

. . i think e is right -> that guy cant take the case cause i know him.

No kidding about the camera's. I think the garage's main defence will be, "We ask the plaintiff to prove he was there on 7-29 . . ." The garage took my parking ticket . . i was all shook up so i just gave it to them when they asked for it (not the suspected crooks, some old white dude). Now i have NO pr00f i was even there . . my case will get thrown out.

You had a parking ticket right? The garage's records will prove that. The court will have to subpoena the record from the garage, unless they decide to be nice and just give it to you.

And yeah, it sounds like the attorney can't defend the case because you knowing him personally = conflict of interest.

Back