Court rules against Intelligent Design

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In matters of science, and how the divine mysteries of the bible can be unravelled into common sense and fiction, one must only turn one place to find the answers:

What would Jesus teach ?

A conundrum indeed. On one hand, he would teach us about things that could be backed up by observation, reason and conclusive evidence.

On the other hand I believe Jesus would teach the world about Intelligent Design - about how his father, who art in heaven, designed DNA and evolution as a way to "grow the human race", But not the animals around us, who are here only for our pleasure. Oh yeah, and I think that Jesus would teach us about Creationism because, and this is important, Both Jesus and Creationism are just figments of your fucking imagination.

There is no god. If there is, may he strike me down where I sit.

Waiting....

Intelligent Design or not, Evolution is simply adaptation on a more elevated, long-term scale. We already know that adaptation is a fact - every living thing on the planet is capable of adaptation. So, as living things keep adapting, we start to refer to it as evolution.

It's just large-scale adaptation.

I have NOT seen, however, any real and tangible proof that a supreme entity governed the creation or modification of any species.

I think it's funny how we can be so civil about talk of religion, which may or may not have a founding grip on your upbringing and family life,

But if we talk about Karl Rove and Valerie Plame and we are libel to kill each other.

Valerie Plame's newest photoshoot, I love this photo
wilson_plame.jpg

That woman doing the Thorazine Shuffle in the background is a CIA Operative. Funny huh ?

Blog+Image_cate_blanchett.JPG

i'd hit it...

and i think someone had a hand in our "development"
it was the dolphins...
they used their alpha brain waves to alter our DNA...
muhahahahah :ph34r:

it was the aliens, man.

the aliens came down and like, built all these pyamids and shit, and umm, yeah, so we're from aliens

-slater, dazed and confused :p

Quoted post[/post]]
I think it's funny how we can be so civil about talk of religion, which may or may not have a founding grip on your upbringing and family life,

But if we talk about Karl Rove and Valerie Plame and we are libel to kill each other.

its because the people here who are openly religious havent posted yet. :wink:

i think it's because religion doesn't matter.

To you individually, it may be the best thing going for you. But you worshiping XYZ idol, will NOT effect me or my lifestyle in the least.

unlike politics... where i'm stuck to follow it's rules.

for example, take cory-- (slammed90lude).
he's very religious.
me, i could give a fuck less.

have we ever argued about it? nope. becuase its for one's self, not a group.

Quoted post[/post]]
Blog+Image_cate_blanchett.JPG

i'd hit it...

and i think someone had a hand in our "development"
it was the dolphins...
they used their alpha brain waves to alter our DNA...
muhahahahah :ph34r:

Kate Blanchette ?

Talk about thread jacking, damn. I thought I was bad.

Also, I think that we should teach Scientology origins in school too. And Buddha. And J.R. "Bob" Dobbs.

Quoted post[/post]]
Also, I think that we should teach Scientology origins in school too. And Buddha. And J.R. "Bob" Dobbs.

Buddhists consider it the job of scientists to explain origins of the universe and life. There is no contradiction with scientific discovery.
:)

Buddhism FTW

Kate Blanchette ?

Talk about thread jacking, damn. I thought I was bad.

i google image searched for valerie plame, and thats who i thought it was...
d'oh

and i dunno about teaching scientology, i saw what it did to tom cruise jumping around on a fucking couch like a monkey in heat... wtf?

Even monkeys in heat think that Tom Cruise is fucking retarded.

He has become SCARY crazy now. Like Hunter S Thompson and Nick Nolte type crazy. You can see it in the eyes.

duck.gif

:werd:
Hunter S Thompson was quite possibly the only person that has "figured it out"

Back