court...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iron 1

well I went into court today, had a little speeding vioilation. 62 in a 45. as I plead no contest the judge asked me to explain. I told her I was just going along with traffic, and she agreed with me!!! said "somehow I believe that." dropped the fine and told me to have a good day!!! score.

i could really use that luck right now. I'm not going through the whole story, short and simple I have court and had to pay $1565 to bail myself out. And it all started with my choice of direction cause I didn't know the area.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 24 2005, 10:32 PM
i could really use that luck right now. I'm not going through the whole story, short and simple I have court and had to pay $1565 to bail myself out. And it all started with my choice of direction cause I didn't know the area.
[post=465870]Quoted post[/post]​

Mix a few too many of those drinks eh? :p

i have court on tuesday for two bullshit tickets. literally, driving along with traffic, get pulled over and walk away with a wreckless driving ticket and expired insurance ticket. i was driving like a grandma and my insurance card is still valid. i think the cop was illiterate.

lol, no I didn't "drink" that night. I smoked a little.

It was kinda like this, im not going into detail.
Got off Rt. 78
Cop sitting at exit
Following me
Drove on some road
Turned left cause I didn't know I could go straight to get to the same place
Turned Right
Made another Right
Then he pulled me over as soon as I hit that intersection where I could have gone straight

I asked him why he pulled me over and he said "Your choice of direction, you could have went straight way back at that first intersection after you got off '78'"

Then a bunch of other shit happened, few illegal things.

This motherfucker wanted to give me a weapons charge for having this little 4 inch knife I carry around, and this asshole wouldn't give it back.

he pulled you over for taking a "detour"? how would that even be illegal and a probable cause to search you?

i was in court for speeding and hitting a fire hydrant(100mph in 45+unbalanced brakes; i hit the fire hydrant go only ~20mph though), instead of reckless driving i just got charged for Unsafe Movement; 1 pt on my insurance, and $15 fine.

shit iron, your lucky as hell. A little after new year this year, I was driving to school in the up, highway speeds are 55, but no one is ever on them. I was crusing between 75-80. I was approaching some train tracks so I put my brakes on. As soon as I let off the brakes, red lights are in my rear veiw mirror. Cop asks me how fast I was going. I said about 65ish. He says 72. Comes back with a ticket for 72. Fucking dick. 17 over. $130, 4 points. Keep in mind a DUI is 6 and wreckless driving is also 4.

So I called the prosecuter, ask him if we could work out a deal. He comes up with making me just pay impeding traffic, which holds the same fine, but zero points. Saved my insurance rates but still a hefty fine.

yep pulled me over for a detour. dumbass, he was a cool cop though.

He asked where I was coming from so I said a party..it was 2:00 AM. He asked if I was drinking I said no and agreed to take a sobriety test (he never gave me)...cause I really wasn't drinking.
So I get out and he searches me, finds something that automatically places you under arrest as well as the knife which I told him about in the first place, then searches the car and finds some left over Bacardi bottles from a few days ago in the trunk, since one had a little left in it he charged me with "open containers of liquor in a motor vehicle"

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 25 2005, 10:07 AM
if the cops are behind you and you make a series of turns they think you are trying to avoid them...
[post=466021]Quoted post[/post]​

unless his lights and sirens were on you can make as many turns as you fuckin want to.

92, i'd fight that shit. There was absolutely no probable cause behind that shit.

There was absolutely no probable cause behind that shit.

cops can say he looked nervous, was swerving, intentionally made numerous turns to avoid the officer, whatever excuse he wants to make it probable cause...

down with the MAN

yea, I immediately pulled over when he finally flicked his lights on.

If i fight I'm going to lose. My reasons:

1. Had a warrant out of Wharton, hence $1565 for bail

2. My liscense is suspended in NJ, valid PA liscense but I was driving in NJ (its been suspended 8 times in NJ)

3.Open containers of liquor in vehicle

4.Possesion of CDS in a motor vehicle (weed), I have a few past
charges

5.Supposedly my liscense plate light wasn't working (this is what they will say their reason was although it really wasn't)

6. They gave me a ticket for "failure to maintain lane" (this was complete bullshit, he said he would give me this instead of a DUI, I was fuckin sober and agreed to take a sobriety test, he just never gave it and wrote the ticket, i never signed one of them)
He also said I crossed lanes...during a left fucking turn, I laughed at him for that, he didn't write that ticket cause he knew it was stupid.

7.I had a weapon on me. This knife had a blade no longer than 4 inches, but I don't think I can have any kind of "weapon" on me in NJ

Now, still think I can fight it?

defenitly not, hopefully I can get the civic done REAL soon.

I need to get out of NJ, any other state and they would have wrote me a moving violation and I would have been on my way.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 25 2005, 07:24 PM
yea, I immediately pulled over when he finally flicked his lights on.

If i fight I'm going to lose. My reasons:

1. Had a warrant out of Wharton, hence $1565 for bail

2. My liscense is suspended in NJ, valid PA liscense but I was driving in NJ (its been suspended 8 times in NJ)

3.Open containers of liquor in vehicle

4.Possesion of CDS in a motor vehicle (weed), I have a few past
charges

5.Supposedly my liscense plate light wasn't working (this is what they will say their reason was although it really wasn't)

6. They gave me a ticket for "failure to maintain lane" (this was complete bullshit, he said he would give me this instead of a DUI, I was fuckin sober and agreed to take a sobriety test, he just never gave it and wrote the ticket, i never signed one of them)
He also said I crossed lanes...during a left fucking turn, I laughed at him for that, he didn't write that ticket cause he knew it was stupid.

7.I had a weapon on me. This knife had a blade no longer than 4 inches, but I don't think I can have any kind of "weapon" on me in NJ

Now, still think I can fight it?
[post=466268]Quoted post[/post]​

well then, not to sound like an ass here, but you really deserve what you're getting.

suspended 8 fucking times in NJ?

We thought Wil was a bad driver, he just flips and burns cars.

yea it was for bullshit.

I was driving when I was 14 got pulled over for some petty shit, I wasn't even speeding or anything, then 8 more times for other petty shit, so 8 suspensions.

No i don't get what I deserve, what I deserve is for NJ to get off my dick and leave me the fuck alone, this whole thing was bullshit. They've done nothing but harass me in more than just traffic situations.

Yes, I know, before you say it....I'm moving the fuck out of this state as soon as I can.

You were driving when you were 14... but it was for something that you claim to be bullshit?

Are you serious. I'm at a loss for words at just how ironic that post is.

Back