Court

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importjdmcivic

Its the NUGE!
My court hearing for the underage alcohol is in 30 minutes. I've decided to plead nolo contendere. They have a record that I actually said that I had consumed 4 beers. Which is bullshit cause I didn't say that. But I discussed the issue with my criminal justice professor and this is the decision I am going to make. There is probably no way in hell i would get off if i pleaded not guilty because the judge isn't going to listen to me over the cop no matter what. And I have no lawyer so oh well...Updates in a few hours.

Don't sweat it, I got the same charges slapped against me when I was a freshman in college. I got off with paying a $250 fine. I hope it goes that smoothly for you.

as long as you werent driving or in public you wont get to harsh of a penelty..atleast you wouldnt up here in vt. just a 200-300 dollar fine and your off.

Jersey, NY or PA you loose your liscense automatically anytime you get convicted for underage drinking

I think its a mandatory min. of 5 days in jail if you were driving and 5 years suspension.

I got off kinda easy....I got fined $25 and have 6 months supervised probation with another 6 months unsupervised. I have to pay my probation officer an additional $30 for the first 6 months. If that was all i got I would be so happy....but i have to pay court fees too....thats the killer. $250 alone right there. Still have my license and everything...so I'm pretty happy. And in 1 year it will be expunged or whatever and get cleared from my record. The judge said after a year I can actually say that i was not guilty.

lol, sounds like a nice judge...

i hope you don't do any drugs...
otherwise probation will own you...
drugs on probation = jail time..

Yea well...I don't have to meet my probation officer for another month, but i stopped smoking a month ago so im good.

I hate probation.

If I was on probation I would end up going to jail unkess I had a really nice PO. Cause I always end up doing something stupid at some point. And when everyone I hang out with smokes massive amounts of weed

Back