courtney day is a ricer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit, I'd hit it.

definetly not merritt though - isn't that her buddy Ceas in the other pic??

Originally posted by Jeef@Nov 9 2003, 05:11 PM
Insert 90Accords old avitar about Courtney. She is idb :worthy: :stickitinherpooper:

:D :p B)

i'll try to uplaod it somewhere and put it up here!!

i really dont think she's all that good looking. her body = fucking hot!!!
her face = :unsure:

I have NO clue why the point must be spoon fed to some of you out there, But I feel the need to explain myself.

My post was intended to be humorous and yet poignant, shining a light on the illusions that can be created when you combine the Eyes, Ears, and Mind. The ones that got the joke, I return a wink and share the laugh at how this website has created an Illusion - An illusion of this incredible woman that mods her car.

But then there are those of you that don't have a proper, static-free connection between the brain and brain stem. For you, I offer only a clarification.

These sites are not real! The women Don't mod their cars, It's all been created by P.R. (Public Relations) consultants to further push their image. They do NOT know the first thing about cars. This woman shows her cleavage, gets a paycheck and spends it lavishing herself and her (I'm sure of it) lughead boyfriend.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 10 2003, 01:16 AM
These sites are not real! The women Don't mod their cars, It's all been created by P.R. (Public Relations) consultants to further push their image. They do NOT know the first thing about cars. This woman shows her cleavage, gets a paycheck and spends it lavishing herself and her (I'm sure of it) lughead boyfriend.

-> Steve

Um yeah, just in case you all missed it the first time.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 9 2003, 09:11 PM
i dont care if she is a ricer
you all have to remember that the important thing is that she is tuning

you call puttin shit on a car tuning?? tuning is like...dyno tuning, fuel tuning, timing tuning. putting airbags, rotors, and shit like that is NOT tuning.

s3faf2f5735b6f.jpg

I'm sorry for doing this, but I had to open this post to add this...

Steve, you are THE fucking man. I've felt that way for YEARS about Merritwhore, but couldn't get my feelings down through typed word. The ammount of leg humping and idolization of these girls who really don't give a shit about cars or YOU, the leghumper, just totally baffles my mind. I've seriously been thinking about creating a female persona using pictures of my ex (no nudes) and going on Honda Tech and fucking with everyone. Again. Another study into group dynamics, if you will...

Anyway... :locked:

i was trying to add something lol

oh hey thats cool. i didnt know merrit was actually into cars. didnt pick up on that. so now i get what celerity was trying to say. yea makes sense. the models now dont know shit about cars. i agree with that 110%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back