Cousins Stang Got Jacked!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondamidnighter

Last Saturday my cousin went out to drink out with this new guy at his job. He got so drunk he past out!!! He past out without taking the keys of the Mustang or locking it. Well somebody jacked the mustang in the morning and when he woke up the car was gone!!! :( So then he went and woke the new guy and asked him what hapen to the car, :angry: He said that probably his brother in law took it to drop off his wife at work :roll: So that is what my cousin thought but then -_- my cousin didnt give a damn about it because he had it. When he woke up he called to the new guys house and asked for the car. He said that his brother in law doesnt have it that probably they stole it from the driveway. My cousin picked the report like 8 hours later from what he thinks it happen. The only problem was that the car didnt have no insurance to cover. The next day my dad went to the flea marked and saw it parked. With :eek: no projector lights, 500$ audio system, cool rear lights , spoiler ect. stripped. The funny thing was that they took stupid stuff too. the mats 5$ dollars fake imitation racing seat covers 10$, ford emblems, cigarettes, change. My cousin thinks it was the new guy who told some of his buddies to steal it.But has no proof! My cousin says he is going to put everything again and some insurance and 500$ alarm, But my dad says why if he is gonna leave the car with the keys again!!! Hope this doesn't happen to yall. :beer:

My cousin thinks it was the new guy who told some of his buddies to steal it.But has no proof!

OWWW MY BRAIN HURTS

Well don't drink so much, and we all wont have this problem, and if you do you shouldn't be driving, and if your going to have someone drive your car, at least have someone do it that you can trust.

Something wrong with my typing skills???? I typed that in a hurry got to go to sleep for school tomorrow! :sleep:

Originally posted by hondamidnighter@Nov 19 2003, 11:18 PM
Something wrong with my typing skills???? I typed that in a hurry got to go to sleep for school tomorrow! :sleep:

ya there sure as hell is!

:engrish: :blink:

You need to go back to 8th grade writing classes... Your sentences are supposed to be a complete thought, not senseless words thrown recklessly together...

:werd: Drinking and Posting, is why many rediculous and foul written statements have been written, tormenting my brain, and soiling my mind.

Back