Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Loco Honkey, Aug 7, 2003.
At least he got the plate right...
Niiice plate, but the car isn't really riced out. I kinda like SE-R's anyways.
On a simliar note, today I saw a 03 cobra today that had a lisense plate that read "IEATRICE"
I cracked up.
it's funny cuz it's true
nice plate - what a waste of time and money to get that done.
Spec V's are a nice ride, that's it--175/175 isn't impressive in a near 3000 lb car.
Maybe he thinks being a Ricer is a good thing....
i tried to race a spec-v on the freeway from 80 to 105mph. he kept up with me the whole way. i thought it was a kia! lol
No, the Spec Vs suck ass. Tranny problems, engine problems, and dealers that refuse to warranty said problems. There's a class action in the works against Nissan regarding these issues.
1. that's a nice plate
2. At least it is a Spec V. They put out 175hp/180tq but do weigh 2800 lbs Only 145 hp gets the the ground though. they run high 15s.
3. they look badass, but need a boost in power
4. their vvti crap does nothing. that car should be putting out 200 all around.
5. The cobra plate is funny, because it's nothing but true.
6. I dunno about elsewhere but in Indiana, personalized plates cost a whopping $48 bucks.
7. your coworker is a tard
VT is the home of the personalised plate .... 90% of the plates i see up there are personalised
i think its like $10 more than regular ones or some shit
Its so true!!!!!!!
I wish my car was as fast as a Spec-V...
I like the look of the SpecV's... but you can't dog them too much... they get 15hp from a header!
Separate names with a comma.