CR-Z debut at detroit auto show

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

33mpg???
122hp???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

i fucking called it

:crap:

what a fucking joke

once again Honda = FAIL!!!

:lmao:

seriously if there was ANY doubt left in any ones mind.... Honda is DEAD

they need a mount kit for it now.. slap a K in there

Even just leaving out all the hybrid crap and putting the Fit powertrain in it would make it a contender.

:werd: .. they seriously need to rethink this one

and it looks like an insight and prius shit out a crx.

Govt. bureaucracy is what's got us in this mess.

Fuel efficiency is secondary to reducing emissions though, that's what's got us in the mess we're in.

I was going to say that.

Is it better to burn twice as much gas but be twist as clean, or half as much fuel and be half as clean?

It just doesn't really add up.

Yup this car is a failure. Lots of unhappy people where I work... The reason honda hybrids suck is because they went for a low cost direction, instead of a 2 mode, high cost hybrid like Toyota. Just the hybrid system alone in the Prius costs $2k more than what goes into an insight/crz. The honda hybrid system only works at low speeds, whereas the prius can cruise around town on battery power. The crz is rated like 39 highway, and will get real world mileage in the mid to high 40's.

Honda's hybrid direction is a product planning disaster. The only people that buy hybrids buy them for their status. Budget minded people would rather spend 22k on a fully loaded civic than a basic insight.

Honda's hybrid direction is a product planning disaster. The only people that buy hybrids buy them for their status. Budget minded people would rather spend 22k on a fully loaded civic than a basic insight.

22K on a fully loaded civic? F THAT! I don't think I could pay more then 15K for a civic even if brand new!

Wait, what the fuck happened here?? It got fugly, too!
500x_2011_cr-z__1_.jpg

Back