cracked climate control

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wickedplastikman

as most of us know, one of the common problems with a crx is that the climate control usually cracks. whenever i look for one at the junkyard, they are always cracked too. so my question is, can we swap out the climate controls from other year civics? im not worried about the plugs since i can always crimp on the right plugs. has anyone tried this before?

Originally posted by wickedplastikman@Feb 12 2005, 07:11 PM
as most of us know, one of the common problems with a crx is that the climate control usually cracks. whenever i look for one at the junkyard, they are always cracked too. so my question is, can we swap out the climate controls from other year civics? im not worried about the plugs since i can always crimp on the right plugs. has anyone tried this before?
[post=460182]Quoted post[/post]​

I have some out of an 89 (uncracked). There is someone interested in them here but I have not seen any cash yet so I will give him a few more days. If I dont hear from him, they are yours if you want them.

Travis

Back