cracked lip spoiler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

x007den

i just cracked my front lip spoiler today. anyone know anything i can use to "glue" on the piece that cracked off. the piece is not that big so i don't want to have to buy a new one but i'd like the bond to be as strong as possible. any help appreciated

nah im not selling it, just want to fix it. i dont want to go through the trouble of buying a new one and painting it. thnaks for the advice on autozone

theres this stuff called duramix you could get at your local body shop supply store, a lil pricey but its good stuff and its reuseable. what material is it fiberglass/urethane/ CF?

alright i looked up jb weld, seems like its something i could use. thanks

ya but try to find duramix
only one supply house carries it in my city

alright, went to my local lowes and picked up some stuff called weldit. worked like a charm, thanks for the help

i have used jb weld to shave dorr handels before.
thats right my first car the patch held up for ever even after i sold the car

how in the world did u manage to crack urethane? my friend hit a dip at 40 and his back bumper flew off and we had to stop in the middle of the road to pick it up, and it had no damage on it.

ok how the fuck did it fall off?

the bolts would have torn out and ripped the bumper apart in order for it to come off

i dont think he put the bolts in tight enough cause we couldnt find them after it fell off, but after new bolts it worked fine. :\

Back