Cracked the bottle early

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
So today I'm going to be obnoxiously drunk. 6:30 came around and I cracked my good friend Cap'n Morgan. I figure I'm 3 cups of coffee away from breaking another garage window. Or tossing my phone in the street.

I'm gonna get smashed real early and make it so I can excuse myself from everything cause I'm too drunk to do anything.

I hate this holiday. Everyone's too family oriented during this season. I stay away from everyone on Christmas.

I have to go to my uncles tonight, but I plan on being at least 1/2 cocked when I get there. Hello, Mr. Baileys.

I was smashed, and still ended up going out and about, shopping and bullshit I didn't want to do. But I definitely was more calm drunk. :)

I have a gf, but she was busy with family and shopping too... And I didn't buy her anything so I'm avoiding right now.

I got kinda tipsy too. My dad made me a couple black russians, and I had a rum and coke before this. I definitely fell asleep at 9, woke up at midnight and opened my presents with the dad's family.

Back