cragar rims for honda.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:Now you can have the same rims as the mustang next to you as he leaves you in his dust.

They are heavy and frankly don't look good on muslce cars either. There's little point to wanting these.

I respectfully disagree on the muscle car part,
CragarCamaro.gif

but whole-heartedly agree on the import side.

it is just out of curiosity. i am just in search of different rims that everybody does not put on they're cars. but it was just a ? in point. so from the reaction of just asking the ? i c your point.

look on Wheels Next website www.wheelsnext.com they have 10,000 rims + if you must go that route, i myself grew up with cragers on my dads 69' camaro as well as his 71 ' nova, BUT i tm not sure how they would look on any honda, maybe an RX7 or RX8, if you had a Prelude u could prolly pull it off with 15s

see.... here's the thing... i cant see my self, or anyone else for that matter, putting gram lights on say, a 70 chevelle... even IF they came factory with 14 inch rims..... and worse yet, if it was a ss model.... get me?

Back