Craiglist ad of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UNDR8D

...has a job!
stumbled upon this while yob hunting:

Need someone to write up my business plan

I am looking for some one who has experience in writing up a business plan to present to investors for my company/website. Most of it is still in my head and quite elaborate and will take some time to get everything out of me. This is for an adult animated xxx fantasy website and game - non violent/environmentally balanced and very high quality graphics. The site has been up for a few months so there are already some numbers to make projections off of. Please contact me by email with a resume and estimate of how much you would charge for a full business plan write up, a summary and a bio(i have a rough draft of summary and bio.... rough) of me to present to investors. Future work possible if I end up pleased with the results.

wtf lol I'm gonna do it.

"I wont peeple to cum rape gurlz with giant dragunz and trollz on my intarwebz lol. Fund Me plz.

k thx."

Copy/paste.

After the shit storm that just got whipped up by that Japanese rape game this is not going to go over well for that guy in any way.

Whoa wait, what game is that...I wanna play!

And he doesn't say anything about rape...that was phyre's interpretation lol.

I should do it but totally fuck it up and turn it into like this fuckin acid trip donkey fucking panda raping anal dismemberment cum blood torture vaginal mutilation experience...then submit it to his investors without telling him...mwuhahahaha

Back