craigslist help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
when i type in craigslist in google it pulls up lots as normal but every now and then the first one it pulls up will have a little search box under where it says craigslist and when i use that box it searches all of craigslist the entire usa at once. but it will only bring up that feature every now and then. how can i get it so it will bring up that box everytime ?

search here for 'multiple craigslist' or something like that. there's a 3rd party site i posted up a while back which searches all regions.

or you can just type Craigslist: then whatever you're looking for here into google and it does pretty much the same thing *shrugs* I've done it this way plenty of times.

Yea, or you could just use that. I'll have to remember that feature for future searches.

I believe "crazedlist.com" or dot org is the site B was talking about...

ok guys it started coming up with that little box i told you about again. it will be gone again in about a week im guessing but dont know why it dont come up all the time. here is a pic

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 124
weird. what i don't understand though is it will only work for about a week or so like that, then it wont bring it up again for like a month

its probably just some beta feature google is running

Back