Craigslist of the day.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

copied for when it gets flagged

YEAH WE TALKED TO YOU AND YOU BLAME ALL THIS ON TIRE KING AND THEN AS SOON AS I TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA CALL OTHER GUYS AND GET EVERYBODY ON BOARD AND FIND OUT WHOS FLAGGING YOU PUT THIS PUNK SHIT UP. HEY EVERYONE THIS IS JOHN AND EVER SINCE THIS WE HAVE TIRES PUSSY WHO'S PHONE NUMBER IS 786-5645 STARTED POSTING HIS ADS OURS STARTED DROPPING LIKE FLIES. AND IM GONNA BEAT YOU HALF TO DEATH REAL SOON TELL WHOEVER YOU WANT IT DON'T MATTER. WHEN YOUR SPITTING TEETH OUT SCREAMING PLEASE STOP HITTING ME WITH THAT BAT YOU WILL REALIZE YOU NEVER SHOULDA FUCKED WITH ME AND ROCCO. WE MADE A DECENT LIVING ON HERE AND POSTED LIKE ONCE A WEEK TILL YOU CAME ON HERE THINKING YOU WERE JUST GONNA TAKE OVER. WELL IM GONNA TAKE OVER YOUR FACE!!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

what a fucking retard

now if ANYTHING happens to that guy, these idiots are on the hook for it

fucking amateurs... you never ever ever ever put threats in writing... especially not on the fucking internet... might as well use a fucking court stenographer

There is a couple posts all in a row of these guys talking shit on each other.

i dont get it. what are they mad about? (i can only see the quoted, craigslist blocked at work)

From what I can gather some guy (guy A) was selling used tires and two other guys tried to cut in on his business/scam people on (guy A) the good guys name so now guy A is ready to do battle with these scammer guys.

seems to be a couple internet tough guys with their panties in a twist over competing business hawking used tires on craigslist making irrational threats to each other

Back