Crank Case Breather

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JrSiRb16A

sup i know this prob a dumb ass question..but i was gonna put a breather on the crank case..now what about the exit on the intake where the original tube was that went to the crank case..is that just left open??

plug it or put a breather on it also. The reason you have a filter on your intake is to keep all the dirt and other crap out. If anything gets sucked into your intake manifold like a small rock or something, it'll seriously mess it up. A rock probably won't get stuck up in there but you don't wanna hella pieces of dirt getting in there messing it up. A clean intake manifold is a good intake manifold.

Don't put those stupid little K&N breathers on your motor, Do it properly and get a catchcan for like 50-60bucks, moroso, greddy, cusco, endyn, all make catchcans. I think the oldone even shows you how to make your own.
Note sure if this will come out?
Catch_Can_Diagram.jpg

induction-tube1.jpg

can.jpg

induction-tube2.jpg

Here is greddy's catchcan
catchcan-greddy-2-400.jpg

Milan

thats the can i want!! WHO MAKES THAT? not the greddy one... the one on the car.

i need the top part as well...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 15 2003, 04:19 AM
thats the can i want!! WHO MAKES THAT? not the greddy one... the one on the car.

i need the top part as well...

That's an Endyn modified Moroso can. I have one in my car. Call Intercrew to order one- it's not too expensive.

Back