Crank Position sensors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

d2000honda

I have a 96 prelude with h23a1 obd2. the Crank position sensor is located with the oil pump........The h22 doesn't have this. Where can I run this sensors too.... I hears to use the h22 distributor with the Internal coil and then cut the crankshaft sensors then extend the wired to the distributor....is this correct. and where exactly do they go connecte...(what wires in distributor)

I'm using the H23a1 harness but do I need to use the h22 harness to eliminate this sensors

I'm using the h23a1 distributor with the External coil.....Do I need to use the Internal Coil

this swap is pissing me off:mad:.....Please help...

I don't know off hand what wires to connect where, but the Helms manual has extensive wiring diagrams that help out a lot. The sensors are in the OBD1 distributor.

if this helps any i had a really hard time finding a guide for my 96. but i did find one. if you go to 92lude.com and sign up for a premium membership you have access to that guide and can save it to you computer. it does cost like 5 or 6 dollars but is well worth it for that guide. has everything to help you fix anything on that car. hope it helps you man!!!!:D

Back