Crankshaft Pulley

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

unsivil_audio

Ninja's pwn samuri's.
I struggled for about 4hrs with the crankshaft pulley to get it off my block to no avail. How the hell do you get one of these off? We tried everything and anything we could think of? Even at one point we had a 6ft breaker bar we were raggin on the nut with and ended up snapping a 3/4 drive off.

the right way to do it is go to the dealership and order a holder handle and 50mm pully holder attachment part#'s07jab-001020a and 07jab-001040a and dont use an impact

if the motor is in the car, make sure the car is in gear, pull the ebrake up all the way, and dont be a pussy, get on that bolt with a breaker bar and break that shit loose. you wont hurt anything.

wow i just read that you snapped a 3/4" drive off. damn. go to sears, i think they have a breaker bar that is bigger, you can get a socket to match it.

damn, ive never had that big of a problem with that.....

After trying a 1/2" impact gun I personally said fuck it! I went and borrowed a 3/4" after 10 minutes of that struggling it finnally went! Also If you dont have a impact... get a long breaker bar! Fast hard tugs are the way to do it... dont just put your weight in it...... FAST HARD TUGS... it really works!

man you want a cheap way to do... u dont need an impact..use a screwdriver....this is how u do it unbolt the flywheel shield tray watever and stick the screwdriver in the flywheel and then its time to break that shit loose

man you want a cheap way to do... u dont need an impact..use a screwdriver....this is how u do it unbolt the flywheel shield tray watever and stick the screwdriver in the flywheel and then its time to break that shit loose

Back