Crap..at least two more weeks...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
It's going to be at least 2 more weeks until I get to the point I don't have to pay the damn SS tax...:(

Answer

I passed it last night if it was 2007:( (plus I passed what I made last year for the year.:p ) with 5 weeks still to go:cool:

the extra $100-180 a week would have made my X-mas very nice...^_^ and pay off the other debt:(

at least I'll have 3-4 weeks with no tax..:p

and 2 weeks left with one loan that was $150 a week....

My goal was to hit or pass $100K's this year, and I'm at $98,160 as of last night. Last year, I hit $97,500. I still have a month to go...so I definitely passed my goal:D...and I'll actually have extra cash to spend on something other than bills, gas, and beer.:)

But the stock market sucked away about $10-13K's (20-25%) of my 401K...:mad: But the end of the year, and the end of the quarter rush is on to pump out more helicopters, so it's going to be unlimited OT, and possibly a few bonuses for working thanksgiving and the week of Christmas to the new year...

you realize that you still have to pay the SS tax UP to that point, but will still get withheld. you won't see it until you file in the spring.

thats why next spring, I might actually buy a new car for my self, or just dump it all into the Z.... :p

Back