crap...gotta return my new tv

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
about 2 weeks ago i bought a 26" flat screen tv for my room and i went to play my dvd player and it was black and white on the screen and it shouldnt have been. i jiggled the cord around but it didnt work. moved it to another RCA cable to another video input and the same. i then plugged it into the video in slot that i have my PS2 hooked in. it worked fine. so im thinking i have a bad connection inside the tv somewhere. i called up Wal-Mart where i purchased it from and they said i can return it for another one. so now i gotta unplug everything, box it back up and take it back to Wal-Mart to exchange it. good thing i kept my receipt and the box!!

Shitty deal about having to take it back. But at least it isn't some 50" monster. What make and model did you buy?

I have one of those, too... I like it. Wasn't expensive and it works well in the garage...

Wow. Good thing you bought it at Wal-Fart! But that's probably what was wrong with it in the first place too. :(

It's a good thing that Sanyo makes damn good batteries. :D

Back