1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crap...gotta return my new tv

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by BodyDroppedNikes, Jun 13, 2008.

1. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

about 2 weeks ago i bought a 26" flat screen tv for my room and i went to play my dvd player and it was black and white on the screen and it shouldnt have been. i jiggled the cord around but it didnt work. moved it to another RCA cable to another video input and the same. i then plugged it into the video in slot that i have my PS2 hooked in. it worked fine. so im thinking i have a bad connection inside the tv somewhere. i called up Wal-Mart where i purchased it from and they said i can return it for another one. so now i gotta unplug everything, box it back up and take it back to Wal-Mart to exchange it. good thing i kept my receipt and the box!!

2. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

Shitty deal about having to take it back. But at least it isn't some 50" monster. What make and model did you buy?

3. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

its just a 26" Sanyo LCD HDTV. paid $448 for it. got another one and it works fine now :)

4. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

I have one of those, too... I like it. Wasn't expensive and it works well in the garage...

5. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Wow. Good thing you bought it at Wal-Fart! But that's probably what was wrong with it in the first place too. :(

It's a good thing that Sanyo makes damn good batteries. :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted