1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crap Its all over

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by 91EXH23, Mar 10, 2004.

1. 91EXH23

91EXH23 Junior Member

Well some of you guy MIGHT remeber me i was vary active for about a month why doin 2 swaps of my own 94 with h22 and the stock 94 into my 91 both swaps worked out vary well and then i sold off the 91 for go fast parts for my 94 well after I/H/E,cams,chipped ECU,cluch flywheel i loved my car and stop and truned on a dime out ran most car that i came across on the street and looked good doin it well its all over as of last week its gone

i was cruzing at 85 when a truck passing me lost it and slamed into me and pushed me off the road hitting a tree then half way rollin over well truck drove off and left me ther with my car didnt stop to help me or anything

I am fine, car is gone. Now i want more power and RWD What you guys think??

91-96 300zx
    95-98 240sx
    87-89 supra

what would you pick

2. kyleirwin

kyleirwin Retired OG

240 hands down.

3. lude68

lude68 Senior Member

out of those 3...i would have to agree w/ kylemarhx.....

4. cheese9988

cheese9988 Senior Member VIP

I have had 2 diff Nissans now, Pathfinder and a sentra, I'd pick one of the nissans, very good vehicles in my opinion. My Pathfinder was the car I couldn't kill, it had over 170k miles on it, and started every time. I got into an accident with it, was hit be a full size dodge truck at 60mph, spun and hit a tree, and a telephone connection thingy in the ground, it drove away. I sold it to my buddy for $40 and he slammed it into a ditch full of water, he pulled it out and it still started! After that vehicle I decided I liked Nissans!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted