Crappy week so far...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well, Sunday night, I went to work, and the CNC computers were not networking for a while...so I had to sit on my ass for a few hours :sleep: and try to straigten out the problem....after reseting the machines about 10 times:wacko:...they started talking to each other...so I could get some work done that night....

Monday morning, right after work, it was sleeting all night, the AE86 was covered in ice, so I sat in the car with the motor on, waiting for the windows to thaw, then it was time to hit the road, so I blipped the throttle, then all of a sudden smoke started spewing out from under the hood... I shut the car down, grabbed a flashlight and oil was spitting out all over the header, from the oil cooler line(I hope) so I locked everything up, and grabbed a ride home from a co-worker, who was also haveing some minor problems with his van....his heater core is clogged. So we wait, and wait...till the frosted window clear up a little.

Got home, had a beer, maybe 3..... :beer:

Was woken up by my landlords freind, and he said the Geo I just did a head gasket on, died in New Haven..so I told him to wake me up again around 2:00 that afternoon....he did...I went back to bed-_-...but this fawker keep waking me up...so I jumped in his van and we went to the Geo's location.... I popped the hood, no oil...no coolant...no nothing. :huh: So I jump in and tryed to get to a gas station, and grabbed a qt of oil, and asked the attendant if he had any water...he said nope... :angry:

So I jumped back in the Geo, drove it on the highway and just watched the temp needle jump into the red, :mad:and I coasted the car, it went into normal range....so as soon as the next exit came up, I coasted into a Walmart parking lot..ran and got a funnle, coolant, and water...Filled the rad, squeesed the hoses, blead out ass much air as possible...and then I told the guy to start the engine...

The rad cap was off, and the funnel was still there, I had hoped to watch the fluid get sucked into the engine like normal, but instead...it just sprayed all over me. :ph34r: So I put more fluid in, and secured the rad cap, and started the engine...and watched what happened.... the freshly installed fluids were pissing out of the overdrain hose at a steady pulse rate....in time with one of the piston strokes...so now I knew that the head gasket was diffenately blown.....park and locked up car....

Monday night...at work, I found out why the computer was down the previous day, a transformer blew up in Bridgeport, causing the main networking computer to go off-line...but somehow, I must have fawked with the system, and it found a previouse file that I needed to use, and it worked for me....but nobody else...strange. The rest of the night was just boring, got more work done, and bullshitted all night in chat.

Tuesday morning..I got tired of seeing these friggen pop-up's, so I was messing around trying to clean out everything I could :hide: ...still have them fawkers. :rant: Went to bed, -_- woke up, had to run the wife :wub: to the post office to mail out that gauge cluster someone got for a damn good deal,...ran into the landlord and told him the hot water heater is not working :angry: ...and it is making me and the wife a little irate...Went to a buddies shop to find out if he could locate me an engine for the Geo, just incase the engine swap might be easier than doing the head gasket over again...no luck...no engines anywhere :( ....So I went to autozone to buy some rubber hose to mend the AE86 so I could drive it home.. by the time I got home, and though about changing into the grundgy work clothes, the sun went down, and CT is very friggen cold this time of year...so I took the wife :wub: grocery shopping instead.

Now I am writing this rant,:rant: and considering to drive up to MA tommorrow, to pick up the engine for the Accord that I needed for the last two monthes <_< ....and then get back and try to get either the AE86 or the Geo back to the garage. :spin: ..

and finishing off the rant with a nice cold bottle of Corona....no lime B) here's hopeing to see what Wednesday brings.... :beer:

/end rant

87 CRX..waiting on engine
91 Accord..Waiting on engine
94 Geo..Blown head gasket again
85 AE86..blowing oil everywhere
74 260Z..Safe and sound...and running
90 Jeep Cherokee...the comfy Daily Driver

That's enought to make anyone want a :beer: ...

mmm beeer :beer:
the solution to all of lifes problems!

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 16 2003, 05:03 PM
I like soda! :wall: does root beer count? :beer:

:no:

too bad it didnt fit into my car!!

i still need to know when you are coming up. the engine is no longer on the lift cuz the piston jack died. its no longer holding fluid and etc.

we can back into the garage and pop the engine in. hopefully steve comes cuz its just the 2 of us otherwise.

hope your luck turns around soon man! Keep at it!

Keep drinking too, if that doesn't solve your problems I don't know what will!

:p

I think that you should be putting an H22 engine into that Accord instead. lol.

Tuesday night...At work, I got passed a project to cut a new ply kit for the Comanchi helcopter, some type of a torque flex bar that is inside the rotor blade, and the kit was huge...it took me all night to just cut half of the kit, and sort.....879 pieces, and most of them were 9ft long by a foot wide...(I cut Carbon Fiber on a CNC gerber machine)...and when I went to go sort them, the dayshift person that has to lay it up, came in and asked me if it was ready....haha..it was almost ready, but they left no instructions on how to sort it....so I kinda improviced and did it the logical way, which would make the person recieving the kit happy....but the other shifts thinks it is a waste of time to sort them that way....hrmmm...and I wonder why they want to vend my job out to other 3rd world countries....

got home, waited for a buddy to show up, so we can go move the Geo trakar a little, and go up to pick up the F22A6 motor for $250. Well, the Geo was still parked there...nobody was sumb enought to tow it or steal it.... :( , so we got it moved about 5-8 miles closer to my garage. Yea... :unsure:

Then We headed up to meet up with a freind that has a freind that was selling me the F22A6...well, we got up there, and the engine just looked like crap...total crap...everything rusted and brocken, torn...and litterally it looked like junk...and then I looked at the engine # and it was an F22A4....a complete useless to me engine. So I just wasted about $30 in gas, and road trip goodies for nothing. I just said Fawk it, and headed home.

On the way home we moved the Geo another couple miles before it was about to convulse into a spaz attack and blow up..so we found it another parking spot to hold it untill it cooled. Then went to a buddies shop, and asked if he could get me an actual F22A6....and he said $300 and a 30 day warrantee, or $500 and a one year warrentee and labor if the engine blows. So I am still checking out my options for this car. Then got home and did a valve adjustment on the buddies car...just to make him happy. And started the beer flow for the night....

What another Fawken day..... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Back