Crapy News For anyone in NE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I guess I'm lucky to live in a "redneck" state. I was scared to death when I was still in high school and I was next to either a sheriff or police; 2.25" header-back piping with just a high-flow ebay muffler..timing stuck with the distributor fully advanced. Babying it and shifting at ~2000rpms! lol. Cop was driving next to me for a little bit but never once even glanced at me.

I think the neighbors hated my car too; I always had to leave the house at 6:20am to get a parking spot.

Maryland you cannot mod your car outside of OEM specs period! I think most stays have it written in the law like that but no one enforces it unless you're in CA.

Loud exhaust tickets are nothing new. Not just maryland, anywhere.

Poor harley riders =(

Harleys and domestics don't get loud exhaust tickets. It's a fact here in the valley of CA. Why? All the cops were young once and had a mustang or camaro or barracuda... so whenever they hear a nice hemi or a big block, they re-live their past. When they hear a fart can, they're just annoyed. Oh well, I can't say I completely disagree, but there's a few guys here with rediculously (and I'm talking... Viper open header) loud exhaust. These few bikers need to be slapped. It's stupid, and it's not increasing your power. Harleys are NOT fast. They're cruiser/show off bikes. WTF does it need to be THAT loud for? I can understand being 'heard' but not this kind of decibel level.

True that.

I cant fucking stand that loud pipes on bikes bullshit, IMO I would deal with some rice can than a fucking loud pipe'd bike cause they ride that loudness for like 4 fucking blocks. I dont hear the rice anymore after a block or so.

Harleys and domestics don't get loud exhaust tickets. It's a fact here in the valley of CA. Why? All the cops were young once and had a mustang or camaro or barracuda... so whenever they hear a nice hemi or a big block, they re-live their past. When they hear a fart can, they're just annoyed. Oh well, I can't say I completely disagree, but there's a few guys here with rediculously (and I'm talking... Viper open header) loud exhaust. These few bikers need to be slapped. It's stupid, and it's not increasing your power. Harleys are NOT fast. They're cruiser/show off bikes. WTF does it need to be THAT loud for? I can understand being 'heard' but not this kind of decibel level.

Back