1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crashed civic that wont fire

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by jcaddaddy, Apr 1, 2007.

1. jcaddaddy

jcaddaddy New Member

Hi, I just bought a 93 ex civic that had been recked, the air bag in the steering wheen has been deployed and I think because of this it has disabled the fuel pump and no fuel is getting to the injectors and keeping the engine from fireing....does anyone no how i can bypass or reset the srs so the engine will run again? thxs Mark.:(

2. dbone_vtec

dbone_vtec HONDA 4 LIFE

First Check Fuses For The Fuel Pump, Igntition, And Ecu

Also Check For Spark While Starting

That Might Help, Let Me Know

3. HondaChick2000

HondaChick2000 New Member

in 93's deployed airbags dont disable fuel. i agree you should check your fuse box. sometimes there is a 15 fuse that blows and will not allow your car to start especially in wrecked cars

4. SkyGuy

SkyGuy mankind can be stupid.

since you said it is wrecked is the down pipe on the exhaust smashed? if it smashed really bad it wont let your car start (to much back pressure) just a thought.....

5. jcaddaddy

jcaddaddy New Member

crashed civic not firing

thanks all for your help, the distributor was bad on the car and and i changed it and i got it running. Runs good but it wont roll. Does anyone know how difficult it would be to rebuild the differential, i think this is what is wrong with it. When i put it in drive, it wont move at all....thxs Mark^_^

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted