Crashed The Lude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:( :( so derek crashed his lude on sunday, how ironic that it was on the way to the ford 100 year anniversary
what really makes me scratch my head is that the insurance company is deciding weither to call it a total loss or not.
if you look at the pictures you will see why this is odd (apperently there is some frame damage)
banged up lude

that sucks man. if the frame is messed up..u reckon they can pull it on a frame a machine to straighten it out? it doesnt "look" that bad but then again it can be worse. keep your spirits high :)

Damn. That looks JUST like the front of my g/f's 'lude. She rear ended an A6. **Ouch** You say they are thinking of totalling it? I can't tell from the pictures, what's messed up besides the hood/front clip? Sucks man, sorry to hear that. Those are great cars.

It doesn't look that bad at all IMO. Maybe a little frame damage but nothing 4k to be on a frame straightener wouldn't fix.

dude that isnt anything, i hit a deer with my friends integra a few weeks ago, we pulled the radiator support out with a comealong, bought a carbon fiber hood, and wings west bigmouth bumper. cleaned it up under the hood, you cant even tell the car was wrecked unless you have the hood open and are looking for damage.

still sucks though, good luck man............let em total it out, cut you the check, buy the thing back, fix it yourself and you should make money from it all

ted

yea could have been worse... maybe now you can sell that slow motherfucker and get something to keep up with the GREEN !!!

hahaha ...

Originally posted by tedwright@Jun 18 2003, 07:17 PM
we pulled the radiator support out with a comealong, still sucks though

I did the same thing, and yeah it doesn't really do shit compared to just drilling out the welds of the radiator support and replacing it with a different one and re welding it back into place.

Thats about right.. Last summer I got hit by a durango and it cost $5500 in damages. Only the hood, fenders, bumper and one bumper support was broken.

Back