Crashed the Sol Tonight.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Alright last night I went out with a girl, sat around for awhile...long enough while to fog everything up completely and then I need to get my butt out of dodge at 2:30 in the morning. I start driving off, have the AC all the way up, cranked on 4, rear and front defrosters on. Still can't really see, so I'm trudging along like a moron [obviously shouldn't even have been driving] and have a few close calls and now its 10 minutes later and the windows still have fog in places blocking my visabilitiy. I go through this narrow tunnel, that goes into a sharp turn right out of it. Didn't see the guard rail, she didn't see it out of her window either until we were on it. Caught it good, steered the car off of it and then filed the police report.

Damage total

Front right fender...pretty much cooked.
Turn signal smashed up but the mounts are still in place
The front skirt/grill has been torn away from the fender and the headlight, IDK how much I'm going to have to do to fix that
Passenger door got smashed all the way up towards the fender and it only opens partially now.
The midsection of the car got nothing, but the back got a big scratch.

So now I need to know where I could get the fender, the grill, and the turn signal (IDK if I need to buy the entire headlight assembly or not)

THanks for the help

Back